The sending of the on-line booking form confirms your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below and shall be binding on all persons stated on the booking form. Each booking will be confirmed by the owner, as soon as possible after receiving the booking form and deposit and only on receipt of this confirmation by you will the booking be treated as confirmed. Once we have confirmed the booking to you and you have paid a deposit, the named person on the booking form will be responsible for the total rental price of the property, as agreed.
1. ARRIVAL: at the property (unless otherwise advised to you in writing) should be after, 16.00 pm local time. The villa must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
2. PAYMENT: A booking deposit of £200.00 ($300.00) per week is required to book your villa. We also ask for a £200.00 ($300.00) refundable booking bond, (or non refundable damage insurance). Payment in full being due 12 weeks prior to departure.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, the following cancellation charges will apply:-
Period prior to departure Cancellation charges
More than 8 weeks Deposit retained
Between 4 & 8 weeks 60% of rental cost
Between 2 & 4 weeks 75% of rental cost
Less than 2 weeks 100% of rental cost
4. FORCE MAJEURE: The owners of the property or their agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to Transport, Aircraft Grounding, Closure of Airports, Weather conditions or any other event beyond the owners’ control.
5. TELEPHONES: A telephone is installed which provides free incoming call service, plus free use for local, all US and emergency (Dial 911) calls only. All outgoing long distance international calls, are to be paid for by the rental clients occupying the property at the date the call is placed. If you wish to make international calls please buy a phone card from local garages or supermarkets, these are quite cheap.
6. SWIMMING POOL: The owners and owners’ agents do not accept liability for injury, however caused, as a result of use of the pool. Guests are specifically requested to supervise children, as the pool is around six feet deep at the deepest part. Security fence should be in place at all times and removed at owners risk.
7. INSURANCE: Guests are required to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance in force for the period of the holiday, which must provide the necessary cover for all members of the group booked.
8. CHANGES TO BOOKING: Wherever possible, any changes to the booking requested after written confirmation is sent out to you will be accommodated, dependent on the nature of the changes, additional costs could be incurred.
9. PAYMENT: If full payment is not received 12 weeks before departure, we reserve the right to consider the booking cancelled. In that event, the scale of cancellation charges above could be applied.
10. ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property. Pets are not permitted.
11. JURISDICTION: Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE: If you consider you have cause for complaint whilst in Florida, the complaint must be notified to our local agent, in the first instance. In most cases, problems can be resolved if this procedure is followed. Any complaint addressed to the owners in the UK must be received no later than seven days after your return to the UK.
13. STRICTLY NO SMOKING: is allowed in the villa or garage at any time, although we do allow smoking on our pool deck.
Please note that contravention of the above will render your booking void and all monies will be forfeited. The Owner or the Owner's management company have sole responsibility for determining if smoking has occurred inside the villa or garage. If smoking is suspected any cost incurred in the neutralisation of odours and making good any damage to the property (including, but not limited to, burn marks, discoloration or disfiguration) will be deducted from the security deposit paid by the Guest.In the event that the security deposit does not cover the cost of repairs the Owner reserves the right to reclaim from the guest all additional costs incurred.